CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

We wear Plaid Shorts!

What's old is new again? Is that what our parents are saying?? I am pretty sure my mom had this pattern back in the 60's (she made all her own clothes,I ddont' think out of necessity, she just loved to sew,my sister and I wore matching dresses until we were old enough to protest:)
BEGGING for plaid shorts just crcking me up they HAD to have them, Carter just happened to be wearing his this morning as well so we go himi n on the action as well! They certainly cute and modest, which is nice- it is one way or the other these days some of the things Bailey and I saw on the sal;e rack on Target were horrifying that someone would even design such a thing! UGH! But,the plaid short... bermuda whatever, too cute wish I could look that cute in plaid, some day, maybe it will be back in style again ;)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

They really are adorable!!!

Nicole said...

So, did you sew those for the girls? Very cute. I love plaid shorts. Always stylish, I think!