
Kids love to ride their bikes to school... me too:) saves time in getting into the car, getting Carter into the car driving the WHOLE 5 blocks, coming back... but it gets them a little exercize until the snow and cold freezing rain starts (you see Peyton doesn't GET cold, dumb kid refuses to use a jacket) theride is not far and it helps me in the morning they are hectic enough already! It will be soon enough they will not be riding their bike everyday and I will be taking them when the cold winds and snow starts to blow , jo hu, how I do not look forward to Mr. Winter co ming to visit again.

Carter watching as he does not get to ride to school, poor kid a few minutes he ran in the house crying :(

Off they go! Yes we go over the rules with them, and we pray for safety every morning and I am reassured when they knock (yes we still have to lock ourselves in every morning so Carter does not escape) in the afternoon when they get home!
2 comments:
Enjoy the bike riding while you can, snow will be here before we know it. (What a sad thought.)
Oh how I wish we lived close enough to ride to school! Definitely enjoy it while you can!
Post a Comment