CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

We got Spirit yes we do, we got Spirit how 'bout you?

So "Little mss Baileey has been participating in OJ Spirit Week, of course as you can tell it has been dress up week, Monday was "Olympic Day.. she ebeven has a Gold Medal, Tuesday was Disco day, you can't really get the full effect I will have to post the full lenghth pic ashshe is very SPARKLEY and is wearing VERY uncomfortable shoes! Wednesday was SUPER HERO DAY and she was Wonder Woman of course, what esle? Thursday wasNations Colors Day in tribute to 9/11 and Friday was Jaquar Day aka wear school colors silver, blue and white...so here a collage of her SUPER SCHOOL SPIRIT, way to get into Bailey, donchta just love her enthusiasm?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wendy said...

WOW -- I am WAY impressed with your spirit! It looks like it was a fun week for you!

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle, I'm not sure if you will remember us but, I met you through your sister and I worked with Jason at FranklinCovey. We live in Georgia now and we grew up knowing the Crooks which are related to you. Any how I can't believe how big all your kids are and you have a cute family! Tell your sister hello for me. You can find us at
100johnsonjuice.blogspot.com
~ Stacey Johnson