
I'm going there someday!
"Our" Temple Mt.Timpanogos (for where we live)
San Diego & LA will always be home though :)
Just like David & I grew up going to LA Bailey will grow up going to Timp so I am sure she will have special feelingsfor this temple the way David and I do about LA, but all temples are The House of the Lord and they are are special to us no matter where we are,we feel the same Spirit, isn't that GREAT!

Bailey got to have her first REAL temple experience today and went and did baptisms, she was SO EXCITED and even more so when she got home,asking when we could go again. How can we get family names,who do we ask who can I call? Talk about enthusiasm about temple work :) That's our Bailey she does NOTHING half way, she would be ready to go back tomorrow... so if any names come up let us know, Tanner will be able to go pretty soon as well, that would be a neat experience, since they don't do ward temple trips as often up here, Bailey said some of the Mia Maids had never been :( I am glad she has been able to have this experience, the temple is the most special place!
1 comment:
How exciting for her! It makes me remember my first time going to the Temple for baptisms! (I met Ron Howard at the Apple Pan restaurant afterward - but that's not really the point, is it?) It was still an awesome experience I'll never forget- the temple part, I mean. :-) She seems like such an amazing girl, Michelle! What a great example she is to her younger siblings, as well!
Post a Comment