CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

In-n-Out Yes, we are out of our minds!

Looks, like we made it... St. George here we are 6 months wiating, salivating, yes really!
hmmmm, am I hungry enough for a Double, Double, grilled onions, no lettuce? You betcha!
Only David, Bailely and I are only ones that truly APPRECIATE an In-n-Out, so the others get Burger King, maybe someday they will come to understand the true greatness :)
and of course, the heart attack waiting to happen double meat, double cheese, with grilled onions and spread smothered fries... been waiting all week for this!
Yes, the workers thought we were crazy wondering why we were taking pictures of them working? We think it is cool!
You are Welcome, we will be BACK!
We had to get a sticker for the Suburban, it has not been intiated.
Oh and the first glorious bite... HEAVEN, I think yes there will be In-n-Out in Heaven :)
Bailey concurs!

3 comments:

Celeste Dodge said...

Did you know that we live in Santa Clara? Right next to St. George? Love the In N Out.

Wendy said...

Wow, I can taste it now! I love In-n-Out!!! I'm glad you enjoyed a few on your trip.

Nicole said...

YUM! I think it's funny you bought the other kids dinner elsewhere since they just didn't appreciate the In-n-Out bliss! I'm a fan too, but I have one a mile from my house so I have to have self control! I can't imagine only having it once a year, or so!