CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mommy & Carter Day :)

Not great (or attractive pictures... I took them with my phone, although conveineant when you don't have a "camera") Thursday's have now become "mommy and Carter" day... while I am not THRILLED at having to work Saturday's it does give me a weekday alone with my"baby". Even though we spen everyday together "technically" Thurday he gets my full attention and for the most part he chooses the (some) of activities! We went to story time at the library, those pictures were really bad! But, he was the CHEESE at the end of the "Farmer and the Dell" sing the song you'll remember, and the cheese stood alone." Heliked being the center of attention, imagine that :) They did rhythym with sticks and ddi d "Do your ears hang low,and she had lots of puppet and musical stories. I love the Orem Library because they switch it up and it is not always the same story teller and you get something different this one was definatelymore musical... we gots some books, he is not picky, but he did find one about going on vacation and helike that because he said,"we are going to California next week." ( I love the way he says California:)
Then to the park, where he made "crabby patties" (sponge bob thanks!) with his lunchables
and then we played... they have those wood chips which were getting all inside my crocs so I sit down so twoseconds of course which is the two seconds he decides to start going across the MONKEY BARS! SHeesh I am running towards him no shoes my water and phone flinging every which way and within an arms distance he falls flat on his face. He cried for a minute, gotup and was playing again... tough kid. Butm, the there was thisline of kids who wanted helpacross the monkey bars like I was the monkey bars crossing guard of something, I swear I was there like 5 minutes... if I saw some stranger helping my kid across the monkey bars I would be like oh, honey don't bother the nice lady, nope not one stood up, is that weird or is that just me being the mean horrible person I am? Probably that :)
The slide this is the twirly one that is in the dark!
And of course the swing we were so tired we came home and his next choice was to takea nap, I was in100% agreement with that one! GOOD CHOICE Carter! 2 days and counting clean and dry a recordfor thiskid we are doing GREAT! HOw could you not enjoy this kid with that smile, unkempt hair, and having topull his pants up every 2 feet cuz he neds a belt now that he is not in diapers anymore, YEAH!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

How special! Isn't it hard to see your baby growing up so fast? I'm having a hard time with mine, and she's only 2. Sometimes I wish I could stop time!!