CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Our Brief visit in Vegas

We first came as thieves in the night to stay over on our way down to stay in CA, we got there about 11 pm and left about 4 am, so not much visiting time and we saw no kids especially not new Eli. So, I asked if we could stop back by briefly on our way back through... I look like I got hit by a MAC truck and felt like I did too, because we got up at 2, Garaghty is ready for church, hence the difference in our appearance, but Garaghty always looks SUPER!
Oh my good ness look at all these KIDS! Yeah count 9,from the 2 of us, what have we done?
Dallin, Peyton (holding Eli), Sydney, Kaya, Mara Bailey (holding Carter) and Kaden on the end.
I looked at my firend we were talking about this the other day of over 20 yes TWENTY years we are not old enough to be friends over 20 years, but alas we are :) (And with the help with our spouses, I guess we can give them some credit, too:) we created a couchful of kids!

Me holding Baby Eli Killian Bayne aka Baby Billy (ignore my hideous appearance, the baby is cute)

Carter giving him loves, he is so sweet!

Bailey loves to get her hands on babies when ever possible, she loves them.. good thing she has started baby sitting! We did have a nice, quick albeit but it is always fun to see Garaghty because the years melt away as if it has not been forever since we have seen each other... hopefully next time won't be a rushed trip and we can hang out more! As always, thanks for hanging out and letting us camp out, you guys are the BEST!

2 comments:

g said...

Hey! It was SO great to see you guys! I'm glad you got to stop back by on Sunday :) I hope you're able to swing the Cali reunion!

Nicole said...

Yeah girls!
We've got to get together!!