Saturday, September 27, 2008
Our Trip up the Alpine Loop "The Collage" - Part III
How do you decide which pictures when there are so many beautiful one to share... here are 12 of the many...We took a trip up the Alpine Loop and made it with not casualties of war, which for us is good on a winding road! We saw some BEAUTIFUL fall colors, I think they will turn some more there is still alot of green out there, but it is still beautiful and we got to see a gorgeous sunset! What a wonderful way to end the day! Here are a few of our favorite pictures, of course of the 183 we took it was hard to choose and the pictures never do the real thing justice! This is my FAVORITE time of year and DEFINITELY one of my FAVORITE parts of living in Utah is the Fall leaves (it means my birthday in a few weeks ;) Having four seasons is a novelty for this California girl, it is so pretty right now just from our how Timp is is red and yellow,reminds me of our preschool song, in fall the leaves change colors... THEY DO HERE and it is SO FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!! I'm a CA girl too, and I don't want to live anywhere else. But I DO wish we had a little more drama in the changing of the seasons! Enjoy it!
I just love fall in UT, the colors are SO pretty!
Post a Comment