This picture was taken THIS AFTERNOON September 1st 2008- Labor Day!
Snow on Mt. Timpanogos, this cannot be happening,please Debbie tell me we will not be skipping fall this year it will TEAR me apart!
Yes, Michelle Debbie from Channel 2 says it was in fact 89 degrees, and higher in some places yesterday this storm was forcasted, we have had rain, lightening, thunder and in the hail did this come from??? Debbie you did not say anything about HAIL! I guess that is what instability means?
They put our flags out this morning blowing in the wind, what's the flag rule...was it not rianing this morning, you don't put them up in the rain, but you don't take them down if it starts raining? I think it was raining this morning? I don't rememeber?
He was a little wet and had his bike unassembled ready to be picked up, I don't think he wanted to conquer the Grandview hill in the rain :) Good intentions!
Getting the bike in the Suburban, the car said it was 46 degrees, brrrr!It is supposed to be mild week but back to the 80's by the end of the week, please snow don't ruin my fall! I am glad David made it back safe, warm and sound!

2 comments:
Wow! Nice surprise. Not. It's not time for rain and hail and snow there yet, is it? It's not Winter yet! It's been a million degrees here the past week or so. I can't imagine winter weather, although I would welcome it here. Hope it's just a fluke for you though and doesn't last long.
Mike and McKay got caught at the golf course. You've got to love that fall weather in Utah County.
Post a Comment