CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Since it is 100 dwegree's outside, let's turn on the oven and make PIZZA!

We'll Bailey was in charge today...was I cannot be mad:) It was just tyerribly HOT hen I got home, I have to work in the call center once a month and that was today, lucky me:) So, the kids had homemade "mini"pizzas which ended up qabout being the size of a small at the size of a normal pizza joing and the house has just about now cooled off, it is almost 11 pm :) she does a good job and gets everyone involved... AND our auto sprinklers got fixed today,w hich as nothing to do with the pizaa but it is the greatedt news ever no renminding to go changfes the watering hose! YEAH! One less trhing to cross of my list :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

What a fantastic babysitter you have there! You have obviously taught her well. She'll make a great mom too!