Happy Birthday to my favorite mother of 2! Vanessa you have a beautiful family and I am so happy you married my little brother so you can be my sister. Jack and Savvy are so blessed to have you guys as parents and my only regret is to miss out on being so far away and not seeing you guys as much... keep up on your blog so I can watch you guys grow up from afar.And we will come to visit again soon, fopefully of gas ever goes under $4 a gallon :( And you guys are always welcome here. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA DEAR!Some fun pictures of a bday past I found!
I believe this is because the boys were on a kayaking expedition on the time if I am not mistaken? Josh and Vanessa had just celebrated a year anniversary? I hope I am notmessing up any stats here, anyways L-R Vanessa (aka birthday girl), Noelle (my older sis) Maria (my bro Jar wife) and my mom and I am obviously taking the picture :)
What I love about Vanessa we always have fun together and she is the sweetest,most fashionable and spiritual, honet person I know! Itis such a privledge to have her as a sister!
Me,I know I am weird...
The claim jumpers singing happy birthday,blow out your candle!
mmmmmmmm,Ice cream cake!
What I love about Vanessa we always have fun together and she is the sweetest,most fashionable and spiritual, honet person I know! Itis such a privledge to have her as a sister!
Me,I know I am weird...
The claim jumpers singing happy birthday,blow out your candle!
mmmmmmmm,Ice cream cake! 

1 comment:
Thanks mish! That was such a fun night! The boys came home early from that trip to surprise us. We all look so young!
Post a Comment