CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 20, 2008

GROSS, I know

I was inspired by Alisa and her gross toe picture a few months back... ahhh the things we post, LOL! However, I was not playing basketball, I was organizing my pantry and dropped a can of corn on my bare foot... yeah ouch,this is actaully an few days later, you can scraoll down now that I have sufficently grossed you out... thanks for induldging me :)



3 comments:

debra said...

That isn't just gross Michelle- it's GROTY! Hope it gets better soon though! OUCH!

Nicole said...

Yeah, that's pretty gross! I had a similar incident in March when I dropped a snow ski boot on my pinky toe... took forever to heal! I didn't think to blog a pic though. Hope yours get better quickly.

Alisa said...

I'm so glad you posted this so that I'm not the only one posting gross pictures!! Ouch!!!