So, I bought this book last year before they had the movie and the "talk" at school with the 5ht graders so I could answer any questions and go through the whole thing with Bailey, SCARED TO DEATH! Since, then she has asked me question like what an O is and about the G spot etc. (who reads this blog? Very mature questions... I won't go on... this book "Growing Up, Gospel Answer about Maturation and Sex" (yeah I had to read Maturation myself a few time, LOL) by Brad Wilcox! If you have pre-teens a great how to talk to your kids, if you are scared to death about it... now it is David's turn, I keep giving him the book and he keeps telling me hw will handle it, makin gme REALLY nervous, but he is the dad, Dallin is the son...so it is his job, right? OKAY, so about the picture... Carter has been in this whole having babies phase lately! Cannot decide if hew wants to be a baby or a big boy, of course I want him to be a big boy cause I want to stop buying diapers...can you imagine after 12 years... NO MORE DIAPERS! HEAVEN! Well, today he came up with who was pregnant with whom in our family and he decided he was going to be pregnant with Dallin and this is what he came up with, so of course weird mom I am... I not only took a picture I had to blog it and maybe David had to have the "talk with BOTH Dallin and Carter, it is time for himto read the stinkin' book already! MEN!Tuesday, June 24, 2008
My Son is Confused ?#@*!&%
So, I bought this book last year before they had the movie and the "talk" at school with the 5ht graders so I could answer any questions and go through the whole thing with Bailey, SCARED TO DEATH! Since, then she has asked me question like what an O is and about the G spot etc. (who reads this blog? Very mature questions... I won't go on... this book "Growing Up, Gospel Answer about Maturation and Sex" (yeah I had to read Maturation myself a few time, LOL) by Brad Wilcox! If you have pre-teens a great how to talk to your kids, if you are scared to death about it... now it is David's turn, I keep giving him the book and he keeps telling me hw will handle it, makin gme REALLY nervous, but he is the dad, Dallin is the son...so it is his job, right? OKAY, so about the picture... Carter has been in this whole having babies phase lately! Cannot decide if hew wants to be a baby or a big boy, of course I want him to be a big boy cause I want to stop buying diapers...can you imagine after 12 years... NO MORE DIAPERS! HEAVEN! Well, today he came up with who was pregnant with whom in our family and he decided he was going to be pregnant with Dallin and this is what he came up with, so of course weird mom I am... I not only took a picture I had to blog it and maybe David had to have the "talk with BOTH Dallin and Carter, it is time for himto read the stinkin' book already! MEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Funny!
Post a Comment