CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home

Glad as I can Be, Clap My Hands and SHOUT for joy and climb upon his knee.
Put my arms around his neck, hug him tight like this, pat his cheek and give him what?
A GREAT BIG KISS!
Well, David survived the wretched heat of Phoenix of heat for a week and completed his Project Managment course which will help further him in his career and the kids all got shirts to prove it. We had a fun Friday night of sharing each others company and going to bed early... Scratch that, I worked late...the kids watched the premiere of Camp Rock with Jonas Brothers and Demi Labado (Dallin thinks she is cute:) David went to bed early! But,we did share some familiy fun before that we went to Macey's for some ice cream...that ALWAYS good fun :) THANK YOU Grandma for smoothing over the rough patches and helping Dad coming home to a clean house!

No comments: