CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

ABC TAG

A} ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Very attached
B} BEST FRIEND: David, and forever since high schoool even though wer never see each other Garaghty, when we do it islike no time has passed at all
C} CAKE OR PIE: absolutley pie, hands down
D} DAY OF CHOICE: Sunday (mostly cause I love my primary class so much and Carter wakes up first thing and says, today is CHURCH day and I get to go to my class, it is the best feeling in the world!)
E} ESSENTIAL ITEMS: my medications
F} FAVORITE COLOR: green, every shade
G} GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: don't like gummy, they get stuck in my teeth
H} HOMETOWN: Born Long Beach, CA raised Canyon Lake, CA
I}INDULGENCE: Betos or Double Cream Lemon Pie from Marie Callendars mmmmm!
J}JANUARY OR JULY: January
K} KIDS - 5 Bailey 12, Dallin10, Peyton 9, Sydney 6, and Carter3 (and that's all, really!)
L} LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT: Family, The Gospel, Friendship, True Love and Good Food :)
M} MARRIAGE DATE: May 13, 1995
NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS: 1 sister, 2 brothers
O} ORANGES OR APPLES: gala applaes
P} PHOBIAS OR FEARS: tripping up an escaltor, I know it's weird? Tripping on my way up to give a prayer or anything up at the pulpit at church, so I guess anything having to do with tripping in public, which I have doine and made a total fool of myself, I tripped and fell walking to the car outside the conference center after last general conference, so this is a something that happens to me I am a accident prone person and I have the bruises to oprove it, no after the last gross picture I promise not to post it:)
Q} QUOTE:
R} REASON TO SMILE:when David tells me that I am beautiful (even when I am feeling like crap, When Sydney, tells me we are twins, and she is gorgeous just like me, snd she is glad to look just like me because I am so pretty (yes, I have self-esteem issues) when I feel like me, this may not make sense to a lot of people, but if you have been a mom , or ever have an identity crisis? It is great to feel like Michelle, that makes me smile and cry sometimes, but in a good way!
S} SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Wonderwoman, only cause she has the cool lasso and it would come in handy sometimes with 5 kids :) she is not very modest, but I think with the lasso and being wonder woman I could get lot more done in a day, do you think she gets any scrapbooking done? I bet her books are all to date :)
T} TAG 5 PEOPLE: Garaghty,Alsia, Britnee, Vanessa,LeAnne
U} UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT ME: I talk in my sleep, often!!! I used to be a white water rafting guide, I cannot sleep UNLESS the TV is on, I managed a restaraunt for Nordstrom for 7 years and I taught Gospel DOctrine for Four years and it was my favorite calling EVER!
V} VEGETABLES: Jicama, allof them homegrown tomoatoes (they are a fruit I guess, can't wait for mine to ripen) broccoloi, cauiliflower, sugar snap peas, I could go on and on summer squash and zuchini!!
W} WORST HABIT: I eat too much and exersize to little, and David thinks I am a hypochondriac and I cannot keep up on my laundy,there is too much of it
X} X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND:I guess what it is for?I hope I am done iwth ultrasounds FOREVER! I cannot do an MRI unless it is the open MRI I am too clasturfobic, I guess that goes under phobias, I did not realize that until I went to have an MRI and they sent me into the tube and I was like, um... no way take me out of this thing..this is a weird question, so since I am having no more babies, MRI or Xray I guess it just deopends in waht is going on?
Y} YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: ONE? Betos Carne Asada Tacos, Sonic Strawberry Limeade, Cafe Rio Salad the one with the aProk and the yummy dressing, a Bloomin Onion from Chilis with the Horseradish Sauce, a really well BBQ steak medium with Baked Potato with everything butter, Sour Cream, Cheese and Bacon and I like Smoothies too, and a REALLY good salad with lots of veguies and homemade ranch gresing and croutons, oh and Nikki Handy's Broccoli Salad, Chicken Salad Sandwhich on Crossaint and French Onion Soup, CReam Cheese WonTons, Sweet and Sour Pork and Orange Chicken, seriuosdly not all at the same time, I just ate I dont know why that al came to me, I think I am tired and I need to go to bed
Z} ZODIAC SIGN: Libra

No comments: