CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

How we ended our Saturday, YES it kept going, going going like the Energizer Bunny :)

Seven Peaks Water Park the self proclamed biggest water park in Utah, its no Raging WAters or Soak City... nut, if you've never been to those places it is a fun place to go!
I didn't quite get this, they took this picture right as we came in? They were doing a whole National Treasure thing I think it was realated somehow I didn't get the tie in? I think those are supposed to be my kids faces on Mt.Rushmoremaybe?
Map of 7 peaks
Isn't he cute in his Life Jacket? His favorite ride, and mine,the lazy river, we just floated, no tubes he just loved he could float in his jacket holding onto nothing, not mom or dad! He really got a kick out of that!
This is Sydney and Dallin beating each other up with these big foamy things like Amrican Gladiator,I did not like that much...just extremely tired,and that we did...FAST!
Did I mention the FOOD, this REALLY is a little of everything, just a little taste, it was impossible to get a small taste of everything and not get sick, it was all SO GOOD!
Dad & Wendy, Syd sat witgh them we had to split up a bit
Our crew got togther for some family togtherness at least for a sec
An outside shot of the slides at SEVEN PEAKS!
The kidsweremore interested in the water slides than the prizes!
Sydney is the adventurer she ALMOST got to the top of the rock wall!
Everyone else went and got Cotton Candy!
And here they are "NIGHT SLIDING" They showed National Treasure 2" on some big screen fter dark which the kids had seen a gazillion time,they would rather ride the slides!
Bailey & Dallin
Peyton
and last but certainly not least Sydney Lu Who!
What a say, are we ready to go???
A resounding yes... Carter was asleep before we left the parling lot!




3 comments:

Amy said...

What a fun party! And even better that you won 2 sleeping bags!!

Jodi Leishman said...

Looks like a fun work party. The food looks yummy and the kids look like they had a great time.

Nicole said...

That looks like a blast! We haven't ever taken our kids to a water park, but I've been dying to for the past couple summers. Maybe I should just bite the bullet.. you've inspired me!