CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

THE "A" TEAM!

Our kids are AWESOME, but I am biased :) Report cards came out and we had a total of 21 A's amd 2 B's! The kids are so excited and they are all going onto the next grade... Bailey will be in 7th (Orem Jr.High), Dallin in 5th, Peyton in 4th and Sydney in 2nd. (they will all be returning to Bonneville Elem. in the fall or late summer mid-August) We are so pleased our kids are doing well in school, enjoying learning, and that they made many new friends quickly after our move in Feb. They have summer reading schedules and we have already made several trips to the Orem City Library.(it is huge!)

7 comments:

Amy said...

Good job guys!!! That is so impressive!!

Wendy said...

Great job guys!!! That's awesome!!

Jodi Leishman said...

WOW! Good job!

Nicole said...

Great accomplishments! We have one more week of school. I hope we have similar results! That's terrific! keep up the good work kids!

Ruth Ann said...

What can I say ... intelligent grandchildren are a blessing!!

Erin said...

What a bunch of smarties! Isn't it great that kids are so smart. I am afraid they are going to pass my knowledge base soon enough!

Heather said...

Wow! That is really awesome! Congratulations everyone!