CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Orchestra Camp


Bailey started Orchestra camp on Wednesday, she is learning to play the viola! She and David went to the music store on Monday and she is using an adult size 15... Bailey is going to be a TALL girl, she is 5'5" (we found out at her Dr. Appt. on Tuesday. Wednesday it was POURING rain, and we have alot of that in the forecast this next week. Her teacher tuned her viola and she learned the basics of poisitioning and A string, whatever that means? Her short stint with the piano (since we don't have one anymore) has helped with reading music, that part is coming easy for her. Bailey is an excellent student otherwise so I know she will do awesome. She has camp MWF for 2 hours through the rest of June and then they will have a concert,we will keep you posted! They are going to be learning songs from "Pirates of the Caribbean" and other fun songs so it sounds like a real treat!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Bailey, you are SO cute! I love this picture of you!

Jodi Leishman said...

Bailey - how fun!! Let us know when your concerts are.

Nicole said...

Wow! That's exciting! I always wished I had learned to play SOMETHING! ANYTHING! Good for her for going for it! Good luck!

Ruth Ann said...

We know Bailey will do well -- she is a 'doer' -- way to go cutie!