CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall picture Bloopers

We went out in the beauty of nature to take some pictures for our Christmas card yesterday, fun activity right? We got to explore and hike a little around the riverwoods and bridal veil falls. Mom (me,Michelle) was REALLY smart (like always) and was wearing flip flops ( I still have my birthday manicure:) So, We are on the banks of the Provo River and I am actually trying to get back out the kids are all safely on the shore, and I slip on an insecure rock (aka a rock needing therapy, LOL) and landed on my knees torso,head and right hand up, because that hand was holding the CAMERA - sacrifice my body for the camera. I have talked before about my, knock on wood, no broken bones in 35 years. Considering, how dumb and kluzy I am it is a miracle, had Bailey made that fall the poor kid would be in traction! So, I am in pain and soaked ( I am in the river) I hand off the camera to Dallin who is on shore and secures it safely in the bag and I slip and fall AGAIN on my back side this time! Do I live and learn,there was a third time, so I am pretty beat up... I actually have bruises on the bottoms of my feet they are hard to see hence the feet picture, and alot of the bruise are in places I would never take pictures of much less post on my blog! So, here are some funnies the ones you WON'T see on the Christmas card this year...we did have fun regardless and even did the "hike" as the kids called it really a short walk to bridal veil after I had fallen in the Provo River 3 x's (I am heavily medicated today) and took some pictures there. So, it was a fun FHE activity We took 200 some pictures there has to be a good one, right?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That's one family Christmas card picture that you won't forget. It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves and made some fun memories.

Nicole said...

Ouch!! I can't wait to see the final picture on your Christmas card. I'm sure it was all worth it, right? :-)