
Another snowy Sunday except this time in the valley October 12th :(
it did not stay around for long, but the point is it came and it was cold, brrrr!
And Peyton reminds me the only church shoes she has are sandals, whatcha gonna do? Wear sandals to church we practically did year round in CA :) suck it up! Nice mom!
Poor snow covered kayaks!
David had gone out to pluck what fruit was left from our tomato vines ALOT of green one so I guess we will ripen them on the vines like the grocery stores do, or find a good recipe for fried green tomatoes?
we measured (when Peyton was holding the ruler straight, not like in the picture) 2 inches on the railing... probably not the most accurate accumulation, but we had a bit of snow... gotta love mother nature, not complaining, just a statement.
4 comments:
We missed out on the snow in Provo and Springville, kind of sad. But I know we will get it soon enough.
I don't know what's worse, your snow or our 100 degree temps! Okay, I'm a true CA girl - your snow is worse. I'll take sandals to church year round thank you!
Yikes! Glad we were in CA for that one! ;)
Wow! What a cool thing to wake up to! Well, probably only if you're from CA. haa haa
This morning on the way to school it was really windy. Darren and I were discussing how we hate the wind (means fires for Daddy) and he said his fav. is winter. I said "that's because you live in CA! I doubt it'd be the same if you lived in Utah!" funny.
Post a Comment