CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

October Birthdays

We celebrated October birthdays last night (Sunday) at the Crooks. Fun, as always... Bailey was taking pictures and sitting next to me so we got pictures of the other birthday people, I am NOT complaining! Oct birthdays are Jason, Amy, Diane and I! We had some fun things Janna mod podged those cute frames that Diane is holding up! Alisa was very clever and thoughtful with her Happy Birthday "chews" you gum choices (and Ryan with his homemade cards!) I got Trident Splash because I always show up with a splash of jewelry on :) Alisa is an attention to detail gal! Lots of candy, neapolitan kisses (Hershey's is getting CREATIVE with those babies), TWIX one of my favs, Amy got a baby blanket (Diane made for baby boy Hanks coming soon) and fruit snacks (for Seth more than Amy :) And a new book that Stephanie Meyer highly recommends, so it may be on all our must read list next, we are waiting for the verdict. And, Jason got the biggest bag of Reeses Pieces I have ever seen ET would go NUTS! I made a modge podged (first timer) a sign Family our greatest gift for Diane and some how it shifted, grrr and made a vinyl tile for Amy that said Hanks and we had yummies as always, pumpkin pie cake, cheesecake, rice krispie treats, ice cream, and great conversation... always a good time when we get together!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow, you are FAST!!! It was a fun family gathering. Happy Birthday to all the October bdays!!!