CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Deer Hunting

I have tried 3 times to get these pictures in the order I want and I am not trying any more! David finally got to get his own tag this year and got to go out several times over the past two weeks snd no deer meat for our freezer this year :( bummer! This is one of the area's they went on the first day... a few months ago we went out to David's parents property Dallin had to do a campout and a campfire program - Grandpa told this hunting story about BIGFOOT! Well, he finally found the place where they saw him this is it...to read the account, click on the Mom & Dad Harrison link, I could not do it justice... it was fun for Dallin & David to have heard the story and then to actually go the place a few months later!
So, this is the only deer that got "shot" during hunting season! We saw this deer Sunday afternoon (last day of the hunt) just down from David's parent's, mouth of Hobble Creek Canyon, out of hunting territory, and I shot it with my camera, of course! Nice two point... dotcha think?

The mighty hunters Dallin, David and Dad! (ps thanks for the pictures mom - had to do some blog stalking since David did not capture the memories for me:) They had male bonding time and that is important to even if they didn't come home with a prize!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Yeah for the deer hunt! It seems to be a fun Harrison guy bonding time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a buck next year!

4HandyKids said...

Bummer! Steve got one this year and my frezzer is full if you want some.