CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

HSM3 - High School Musical 3

I have to include this cute picture of Sydney for a couple of reasons, #1 she is so darn cute, #2 she was excited to get to dress up early for a birthday party #3 she is an EHS (East High School aka High School Musical) Cheerleader for Halloween, but it cracks me up because David and I went to EHS aka Elsinore High School and our colors were red & white so everytime I see EHS I automatically think Elsinore, not East when every kid in America and beyond is thinking Troy and Gabriella :) #4 she is an adorable cheerleader!
Yeah, camera phone pic, not great but singing "High School Musical" all the way out of the theater, Carter was dancing in the aisles, I was somewhere between amused and embarassed... I could not decide which since most of the preteen were dancing in their seats, he is only 3 he just could not contain himself... it was a fun movie, poor David chose the deer hunt over HSM3, missing out honey! I'm sure he did not think so, so is graduation the end for Troy and Gabriella???

1 comment:

Veylupeks said...

i loved the movie too. All of us veyupek girls were overjoyed to see it. kierra keeps asking me if she can watch that movie hearing the song on your blog.:)