CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bailey's Concert

Bailey was in a "small group" of advanced beginners performance this is them getting situated, to bring you up to speed, Bailey is in the 7th grade at Orem Junior High School and she plays the Viola. She is the taller, more beautiful girl with the viola, of course.
The entire group, the whole night was centered around creepy, fallish, Halloweenie type songs, lots of minor keys it was fun!
The last of the beginning orchestra played was itsy bitsy spider in a minor key it was very cool and Mr. Winters accompanied on drums, I thought it was the best performance of the night, although we left after that :)
Mr. Winters Teacher/Conductor
Bailey concentrating on her music, in between each change in performers, they had beg band, beg orchesstra, intermediate band, etc. they would have this goofy slide show trying to be funny on Concert ediquette, ie turn your phones off, no talking, loud laughter, you know. No one paid attention to the no flash photography one, my dad even got up in the front row, so this will be another part I,part II I am sure he got better shots of her with the group.
Carter and Dad enjoying the show!
The Beginning Orchestra taking their bows, considering this is technically their 2nd performance, they had a summer one after their workshop 115% improvement, I thought it was great and connot wait until the next one :)
Bailey and her friend Eva, a fellow Violaist, is that how you would say it?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That's awesome!
Darren started band this year and is learning trumpet. I can't wait for concerts!