
It's weird to hear the weather man say things like, "when the Mormons meet, the heavens weep" Like it's an expression I have heard before but not from the weather on the TV still getting used to Utah after living here over a year now, cracking me up were the Deseret Credit Union commercials in between sessions I will have to see if I can find some on utube for non-Utah viewers, CRACK UP! Or I just don't get out often, that's probably it!

So this is what the heaven's weeping conference weekend brought our mountains, first weekend in Oct and guess what the forcast is for THIS weekendmroe of the same and possible VALLEY snow, thats GREAT new... FALL is the season, right?

I took these right b4 the sun came up so not great the mountains were starting to get so pretty all the different shades of FALL and then they froze, they actually came and fixed the FURNACE today and WINTERIZED the swamp cooler, I swear we were just shoveling snow off this driveway to move in... ho hum, did not expect this, things could be worse.

Timpanogos is beautiful and magestic in any season you can see tinges of yellow and red where the sun is starting to hit on the right... I have been taking calls from alot of victims of Ike and Gustav and relief workers American Red Cross volunteers who are using their personal phones because they have run out of Red Cross phones and I guess it humbles me into dealing with some early snow, mother nature has thrown some curve balls and continues to do so, watch out!
1 comment:
I'd take that snow right now!! It's over 90 degrees here today! Ugh! I know you're in no hurry for the snow, but I sure wouldn't mind some! Beautiful!
Post a Comment