
Not like a date or anything, GROSS! Just so happens 5th and 4th graders get this opportunity, one of the things I love is field trips are little or NO cost... like this one! We were forkin' out the bucks in CA for stuff like this, another blessing of our move to Utah, Peyton does have a little heel on, but they are almost the same height, when do boys get a growth spurt??? 17 months between these two looks smaller and smaller as Peyton gets taller and taller :)
Doesn't Dallin look handsome in his suit and Peyton in her dress (she wanted to wear her Baptism dress, uh no on that one, to school... she is such a smart girl really straight A's I dont get it some days?)
2 comments:
Yeah, I feel like I'm paying out money for something every couple weeks, field trips included!! I love that they are exposing kids to culture at this age. I don't remember going to a symphony in school. Fun! They look adorable!
They look so cute!
Post a Comment