David is pumpkin carver extrodinarre in our home, I hate the yuck! Pumpkin carving night fell on GNO (girls night out) so PERFECT! He made amazing pumkins for us all and even made an Obama pumkin for his boss (his boss is a big time Obama supporter)! David enjoys this art form, I enjoy the seeds :) The kids enjoy the goop... I also enjoyed that MOST of it was cleaned up and they were glowing when I came home from GNO! Dallin had howling wolves, Carter had a spider with a web, mine said trick or treat, Sydney's hat a scared cat, Peyton's had a witch and Bailey's had a fun face! THANKS DAD you are the BEST!Saturday, November 1, 2008
Pumpkin Carving
David is pumpkin carver extrodinarre in our home, I hate the yuck! Pumpkin carving night fell on GNO (girls night out) so PERFECT! He made amazing pumkins for us all and even made an Obama pumkin for his boss (his boss is a big time Obama supporter)! David enjoys this art form, I enjoy the seeds :) The kids enjoy the goop... I also enjoyed that MOST of it was cleaned up and they were glowing when I came home from GNO! Dallin had howling wolves, Carter had a spider with a web, mine said trick or treat, Sydney's hat a scared cat, Peyton's had a witch and Bailey's had a fun face! THANKS DAD you are the BEST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good job David! (and his little helpers!) The pumpkins look great!!
Amazing job as always, David! They look awesome. How did your new little tool work?
Do you have a good recipe for the pumpkin seeds? I still haven't done that. I was going to this year, but lost my motivation. Your pumpkins look great!
Ewww yucky pumpkin guts... but they do look amazing!
Post a Comment