CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

Our Halloween characters: Sydney High School Musical Cheerleader, Bailey an angel, Carter Optimus Prime, Dallin a vampire slayer (only bad vampires) and Peyton, who else but Hannah Montana?
The girls with their gang of trick or treaters (THANKS ALISA and friends for taking them out!)
I stayed home and manned the house while David took Carter out! The kids got to go with friends and hit the neighborhood... We have a GREAT neighborhood for trick or treating as it turns out!
Bailey and her friend Eva the Kitty Cat! old enough to venture on their own (with cell phones, biting my nails) returned home safe, with bags loaded down!
We went to Grandma & Grandpa Harrison's first to get some food in our tummies and hit the Springville route, all the cousins were there... my brood along with the Leishmans, Tanner the Disco king, McKay the clown, Talmadge army man, and Seth was Curious George although he did not like the ears :) and baby Hank was a pumpkin (in Amy's tummy, you can see better in another picture very cute!)
Dallin with his "gang" of hoodlums (not really) Bryce and the gypsy (I think she just showed up at the same time?) Gavin,Dallin and Chris. Bryce is a VERY serious Zorro,LOL!
I am bad about getting these in order, back at Grandma's house "the girls", me I am a cowgirl (last minute) Jodi, a witch (I had to go with the long picture because I LOVE Jodi's tights) Wendy is a gypsy with tired feet from a long day of fortune telling I am sure :) Alisa Cruella de Ville, and Amy with her baby bump pumpkin too cute! The back of the T had The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on the back! We gathered for "real food" we were lucky to get the kids to have corn dogs and the adults enjoyed this yummy casserole baked in a pumpkin that Mom made, it was VERY delicious with rolls and chips on the side... we will have to try it again, if she remembers the recipe since she said she kinds did it on the fly... needs to go on on crazy crafty cousins website! We still have fall left even though snow is supposed to come on Tuesday what is up with Mother Nature, I have issue with her! I know I harp on it a little too much... We had fun and Grandma had BIG candy bars, and even the BIG kids get candy bars at Grandma/Mom's house:)
Ward Christmas Party - Did I post this already? Jenna and Sydney, pretty much if she is not over here Syd is over there... mostly Syd is over there, THANKS Alisa for putting up with my kids :) She is a good friend, she came over and gave me chocolate and a card on my birthday!
Sydney with he Vampire teeth doing her best "Alice" (Twilight) impersonation.
Day before Halloween, tradition wear your Halloween Tshirt ,we have a few vampire in our midst, we have an Edward, aRosalie or a young Bella perhaps??? We do not allow bad vampires in our house that is what Dallin is for (his costume vampire slayer is to keep bad vampire like James and Victoria OUT! sorry you would have to be a Twilight fan to understand this jibberish:)
Dallin all prepared to protect us from those BAD VAMPIRES, thanks Dallin :) looking all bad! LOL, or trying too!
Hannah and Hannah - Aubrey and Peyton the other half of the inseparable combination . Although in this case Peyton does spend more time over there than Aubrey spends here, Aubrey does come around eventually, she is coming out of her shell :) I am her Primary teacher after all, so she knows I am not scary, all the time!
I guess that is it for Halloween at least what I posted hope everyone had a safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN and no tummy aches! Now to THANKSGIVING, yeah my favorite holiday...ready to take down the skeletons and ghost and put up turkeys, pilgrims and Indians :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Halloween! Looks like everyone had a great time! You all looked so cute!!

Wendy said...

The kids all SO fantastic! Thanks for coming out to Mom and Dad's so we could see everyone! Kinda fun that the kids were able to go around with their friends and have some fun.

Nicole said...

What a great time! Sounds like you were crazy busy too! I love Halloween!!