CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sydney Lu Who

Now this is a nickname that came from Grandpa Harrison (and if you are familiar with "How the Grinch Stole Christmas Cindy Lu Who sp?) our Sydney Lu Who is much cuter, I shortned it,cuz I am lazy, she is also my angeland daddy's peanut!
Sydney was an afternoon baby and she was my ONLY baby I went into "natural" non induced labor with,I actual counted hteminutes between contractions and how long they lasted... I am glad I only had to do that once,I am so impatient! I remember spending allmorning folding clothese and I was supposed to go into work (FRankling Covey) that evening to do inventory,my shift started at 2:00, she was born at 1:58, perfect excuse to get out of inventory... right?
Sydney is always hugging and kissing me and tellingme she loves me and we are just alike because we have the same name I am MIchelle Harrison and she is Sydney MIchelle Harrison and we both have curly hair and someay she wants to grow up and be as beautiful as me,and as good as a mother,she is GREAT for my self esteem :)
Sydney was ELATED to get a card from Ryan and Alisa yesterday, we told her she had to wait until today to open it and she did, what a SUPER kind gesture and they also called! I am so touched and impressed that a newlywed couple on the FIRST anniversary took time to call their little niece and send her a card, it made her feel SUPER SPECIAL,thanks guys... you are AWESOME and we miss you, hurry home! So, we can hug you when you do thing like that xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo from both Syd and I it was very thoughtful
(BTW We hope you got our lame message song this morning, there needs to be a Happy Anniversary song, so that is our duty tocome up with one that is not cheesy or lame, is that possible, HAPPY FIRST a huge first milestone for you guys, yeah!)

This is cute,Sydney had a do over on blowing out her candle, cause when she took her breath in to blow out it blew the candle out, she had this shock look on her facelike who the heck blew out my candle??? She is so darn cute and our family would not be the same without her! She brightens my day,she comes in everymorningto snuggle and say good morning, did you have a good sleep? She is a GREAT reader and can read along as well in the scriptures as the other older children. She is tender hearted and has fregile feelings even though she seems tough, she is another Harrison Drama Queen,I have three of them,all special intheir own way, but Drama Queens none the less. She is a super helper and I just love it that she tells me she love me for no reason at all, I think that is cool! Sydney is cool,she has made many firneds, she is having a SPA PARTY (hopefully we can tir this birthday thing up then) with some girlfirends. It is a tradition in our family to choose your favorite dinner, she chosose Hamburgers, mashed Potatoes, corno on the cob and candied carrots, it was delicious! We had yellow cake with choc frosting and sprinkles with a BIG 7 candle! I love Sydney with all my heart and I know I speak for both my father and myself when I say I am glad we chose each other to be in the same family! August 1st or there abouts SAVE THE DATE we will be having a BAPTISM in our family... we will have 4 out of 5 baptized children, WOW! How about those stats, crazy, who would have ever thunk???

We Love you Sydney Lu and we hope this is the bestyuear of your life and it keeps getting better and better!



1 comment:

Amy said...

How did you get to be 7 years old?!?! You're growing up way too fast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDNEY!