
I know,I know this is a REALLY bad thing to be a fire chaser, but I do have a bit of pyro in me...and they had not shut down Provo Canyon so we went to check it out, where there issmoke there is fire, right? We were coming home from camping Sat afternoon and this is what we saw and we HAD to check it out so we took 8th N up the Canyon it was amazing! The helipcopter was filling up right from the provo river it was so cool, the pictuire I did not get in time was the firemen across the street leaning against their trucks with their arms crossed, with nothing to do! That terrain how could you send men up there?

Here you can see the top of the falls (if you are familiar withthe area) and kind of where the fire was, they say it only burned 40 acres,thank goodness this is one of our favorite summer places!

Fire is so scary and amazing it can destroy so quickly and is so powerful,and out mountains are so green and lush right now we don't want them to be destroyed... we had a freak rainstorm later that night I think/hope it put the fire out if it had not already been put out... I did not see any smoke this morning@

Some more pictures of the fire, well smoke, I guess you can't really see the fire, but where theires smoke,well you know :)

We love Bridal Veili ti s so pretty we cannot imagine it being blackened this summer, I am sure they got it out in time!

One last shot you can see two upper falls and where the fires start!
No comments:
Post a Comment