CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family July Bithdays

Seth got aanimal towel, apparantly he loved the one he got for Christmas but, he is out growing it :)
I think Uncle Dave will be eating OUT ALOT!
Here is Princess Koala all dressed up THANKS Leishmans!
I love my new shirts perfect for Bck to School! No hand me downs here :)
And you all know Hannah is my FAV!
HANNAH MONTANA, you can never go wrong,right ?
It's a Land of Who cake for Sydney Lu,most important, she requested it... it had meaning...

the bottom layer was biggest and green for Uncle Dave,the middle layer was medium and pink for Syd and th top layer was smallest and blue for Seth! It was very well thought out and planned by the birthday girl herself!
A present from the Leishmans... what could it be???
aaaaaa, BYU Cheer leader costume for Princess Koala she willlook SO DARLING!
Seth's turn... I always do the pictures backwards,why? Dont ask me...maybe because I am backwards???
I am sure that is it :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! The cake was beautiful! You did a great job!!