CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

My first try, girlydos.blogspot.com

This is my first try after GNO the other night when we tried (well Deb and others tried styles from girlydos.blogspot.com,really getting no royalites) not really great first great attempts,but practices makes perfect, right? Hope do?
The back look of Sydney;s curly do!
We were trying this really cutie patootie do that I dont even see on there since this morning,but you needed this special do hickey to do the style and since I don't carry specialand most of the time not so sepcial do hickeys (sometimes it is a challenge finding a brush or a hubberband as we call them round these parts) any ways,it was supposed to not be a rubber band so it did not stretch so I used a ribbon,soitlooked funky but she wasppy she said itlooked like a crown so I guess that is all that matters right?
This is Bailey's girlydo hers was the easiest and the least painful for all of us, cuase her heair is the easiest to work with and she screams the least :) Girlydos will I ever get it? Will I ever get one? Probably not! I bow toall themoms who take thetime to torture their little oes tomake them beautiful the results are amazing andmake the rest of our children, look well... like children, LOL! I love girly dos, I think they look great Iam just just jealous cuz I can't get themto sit still or me to sit still either... it is a never ending struggle!


3 comments:

Wendy said...

They looked SO cute!!! GREAT job!!!

Jodi Leishman said...

Your girls hair was adorable. I guess practice makes perfect. The more you play with their styles, the easier it will be.

So cute!!

Nicole said...

Those are cute! I'm always looking for new ideas for Alli! Thanks for sharing the site.