
This is the place... the 24th of July is the celebration of the day the Pioneers came to the Great Salt Lake Vallet, or rather the first party, which included Brigham Young and he declared, "This is the Place", I'll bet those Pioneers were relieved :)

It is a state holiday and we even gotup early and went on a stake trek through the neighborhood, gee I wonder why I forgot my camera since it started at 7:30 in the morning?

It is a big deal with parades and fireworks, I would say equal too, if not bigger than the 4th of July in Utah...this was out family celebration...we used up out left over 4th of July Celebration... We did go on the trek and David was off on the Mormon Battalion, vause he was off helping his dad on the property with a project so I was the lone pioneer wiife with my 5 children... it was a fun day!

1 comment:
More fireworks! Isn't Utah the greatest?! What a fun day you guys had!
Post a Comment