CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory Game- I'm in :)

My cute cousin (in-law) put this on her blog and I've since seen it on so many others, so I thought I'd jump on the band-wagon and do it as well.
It's silly, but fun and I'm a little afraid to hear some of your memories of me, so bring 'em on...
The rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

As your former roommate, I could probably come up with some pretty good ones! But I think what I want to share most is how awesome it was to have you move into my apartment and transform the place! You (and Gar) brought pictures of temples, prophets, the Savior, and other uplifting things that helped the spirit reside there. I had a non-member roommate prior and had been inactive myself for a while, so those things weren't a part of my life. I so appreciate you being there during that transition time as I learned so much from your example. Thank you.

Wendy said...

I remember the first Girls Camp I went to out in the Murrieta Stake and you and someone else, came up with a song about shortening my mom's camp name. Something about how you took off the "ifc" and now it's not lame. It was way cute!