CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

You have got to be kidding me!

what is the date??? when was the first day of Spring? ummmm... I think Mother Nature did not get the memo, a week after Easter and Sunday morning we woke up to 3-4 inches of snow, ugh! And it just kept snowing for most of the day... the novelty went away a long time ago... We are SO looking forword to SPRING BREAK in California, whehoo! Counting the days!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You gotta love "spring" in Utah! It does still look pretty but I am ready for the snow to be gone as well.

4HandyKids said...

Just don't bring the bad weather with you!

Jill said...

Hey Michelle & David,

I was blog hopping tonight and came across your blog. I was so excited! How are you guys doing? Your kids are just so adorable!

Jill (eynon)