
We are so grateful to have Carter to complete our family! It is hard to believe that he is three years old already. Although, if you ask him he is two! Then if you ask him again, he is five :) Carter is a great comic relief to our family, he is adventerous and kind, rough and gentle, smart and many other adjectives, I could blog forever about my kids and I love them all completely for who they are and what they bring to our eternal family... hopefully you were able to check out some of my favorite pictures of Carter Ryan, he may be getting older, but he will ALWAYS be my baby :)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Carter! It's fun to have you close to get to know you better! I love you!!!
Happy Birthday! Cute post. I like how you used your announcement. Love the new look of your blog!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!!!
Post a Comment