
We are so excited to welcome Savannah Grace Ferguson to our family, even if we have to admire her from afar right now (thanks Brianna for the pictures!) She was born on Thursday night 3/6/08 and was 8# 5 ounces, she is very beautiful and we are happy for her safe arrival! Congratulations Josh,Vannessa and Jackson! Enjoy your little treasure :) LOVE YOU GUYS!

3 comments:
Sweet new babies! Yeah! I love her name. Congrats to your family.
Hey Michelle! I've never done a "widget" before and I LOVE the one you have there about the upcoming wedding (August 2). I hope you don't mind I copied it for my blog too. I wasn't sure what I was doing, but figured it out pretty quickly. Thanks!!
Thanks for showing off our new baby! She is the best. We are so excited to have her in our family.
Post a Comment