
The kids were so excited... they had voted on nick.com for their "favorites"... it is kinds funny to see some of their favorites be mine too! Mike Meyers (Shrek, although Eddie Murphey won, donkey) and Harrison Ford even got slimed... what a crack up! Jack Black hosted the show!

Peyton is her PJ's and Popcorn, all that a girl could need, oh yeah and the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus won too, YEAH!

Sydney still getting situated, but entranced by Jack Black being slmied... that is so gross! I guess that makes me old... all we had were Sat morning cartoons, not 15 channels devoted to Cartoons and tween shows on 24 hours a day ! It is fun though to see some of our fav repeats on Nick at night.

Dallin and Carter all snuggled up, I dont think Carter really gets it, but he likes hangin' with the kids :)

Bailey front row and center for the "NAked Brothers Band" (really) singing, "I don't wanna go to school! Carter is doing a dance too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment