CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Our Easter Best

One of my favorite parts of Easter is getting a new Easter dress :) Here is Bailey, I cannot believe she is almost twelve... it seems like yesterday David and I were getting her first Easter basket, because she were so sure she would be here be here before Easter, NOPE! One of the best memories of waitin for Bailey was going in on the day before Easter it was the Sat session of Gen Conference and there I was getting "checked out" all hooked up to monitors and such, and of course we were in Murray at Cottonwood Hospital (I think Wendy was born there too? And it is not open anymore :( anyways, of course we had conference on, because you dont need a special channel they broadcast it on channel 5 KSL... Anyways, I remember David and I sustaining the officers and general authorities of the church in that hospital room :) She woul dhave been VERY early had she have come on April 6th, she waited 10 more days... and that is a story for another time... her bday is coming up so I can humiliate her enough then :)
The Harrison Girls ~ It was such a beautiful day, I was concerned and still don't like the idea of Easter in March... it was still chilly, but the girls took off their sweaters long enough for a pic :)
The Harrison Boys, so very HANDSOME! Look how grown up both Dallin and arter look! In my favorite color GREEN, how springy... right?
This picture is purely to gross our children out! We really try hard to be the most embarassing parents on the block... I guess if they wanted that we could leave our bedroom shades up all the time, okay a little TMI :) Almost 13 years and the sparks still FLY, that and of course a chorus of ewe, ewe, ewe, stop it mom... dad come on, stop it... he he he, we are so mean :)
Our children as their true selves... no amount of picture perfect Easter shots could hide their true identity of being truly crazy, they are after all the fruit of my loins, right :)
Example of Picture Perfect, they can behave for a few minutes :)
My THREE YEAR OLD, I can hardly stand it... no this will not trick me into having another baby... there are enough newborns around that I can hold, and then give back :) He is just SO DARN CUTE! I really enjoy my time with him and I just home, although I know he gets bored... He lives for Sundays and playing in the nursery, we need to meet some people, still working on that!
Our Sydney Lu Who, I think she a Carter are the ones who have changed the most in our 8 months here. I love reading the scriptures and she now needs very little help on words... like Jerusalem, destruction, and wickedness (that is probably a good thing, right?)
Miss Peyton her beautiful head shot :) She loves 3rd grade and has friends all over the place in our neighborhood... I usually send my cell phhone with her, so I can find her whereever she is... now her friends call my phone looking for her, and all the moms in the ward are mad (not really) cause their 8 year olds want cell phones too! I have to explain, it really is not hers... it is just my GPS device!
Dallin, Dallin, Dallin - such a handsome boy and such fun to have around. He is like every other 10 year old... he loves basketball, football and riding his bike... he is so excited to start playing baseball here in the next month or so!

All in all Easter was a fun and wonderful day! It gives us pause to remmeber the most important things, especially our Savior's Ressurection. Nothing is more wonderful than listening to our children talk about the reason we celebrate Easter, like my Grandma Ferguson always says, "it's a payday", when you see your children making right choices and a reward that we know they are actaully learning something from us! HAPPY EASTER and SRINGTIME (yeah!) to one and all!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Darling pictures!!

Wendy said...

What an adorable family!!

Jodi Leishman said...

Very cute Easter outfits and pictures. Thanks for sharing sweet sentiments for Easter.
P.S. We sending cell phones with our kids for the same exact reason.

Nicole said...

What fun pictures of your family. They all look great! Mine didn't turn out so well. I'm wishing I could do a retake. Very creative layout. Happy Easter!