Even thought the Kaiser are going away we vowed to get togther as a group at least even 2 months, but I am sure Sydney and Emma have many playdates together in the future!
Pretty Cake huh! can you see it, on the toher side a picture of Justin & Cecily kissing, gross! They do ALOT of that especially now! There was a silver J and C on the other side of the cake very pretty!
I love to see the Bountiful Temple, we went there last Saturday!
A good chunk of the Ferguson cousins.
Hard to see from here, because we did not want to cut out Moroni... karma :)
l-r Syd, Carter, Jarom, Dallin, Jake, Bailey, Peyton and Rebekah
The Harrison Family if you don't know our names...sorry
The Kaisers,ditto
Rachel (my cousin, Steve my mom's brother's daughter) and her darling daughter Emma
Daniel (another cousin my mom's sister Carolee's son) and Mandi his wife they expecting a Baby? (find out on tomorrow (Tuesday the 5th I think, blue or pink, I made a rhyme)
A good chunk of the Ferguson cousins.
Hard to see from here, because we did not want to cut out Moroni... karma :)
l-r Syd, Carter, Jarom, Dallin, Jake, Bailey, Peyton and Rebekah

No comments:
Post a Comment