
Carter has found a new hobby for his walking stick Grandpa!

He thinks he knows the martial arts!

He has a whole routine set up and performed for me today, we are creative when the kids go to school :)

This is actually the ending position I can never get the pictures in order right!

This is a your in BIG TROUBLE position, stay out of my way... no really when he has the stick stay out of the way, we confiscate (sp?) it ALOT! Walking sticks are good for breaking out of bunk houses but in small area with four other children around they don't like it much... I am pretty safe when he is in the family room, and I am in the office... otherwise I don't think it is a behavior I will encourage...it was cute the first time though :) He was so serious!
No comments:
Post a Comment