CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

David Wilson Eagle Court

Have you seen a 50 yearSCOUTING pin up close, is this a scout uniform or a army general's? Awfully decorated, my dad is pretty cool and dedicated and proud to be scoutmaster for the 8th time! 60 young men he has helped earn their Eagle Scout Awards!
No one has told Carter he is not a scout yet,we are afraid to break the news!
Girlfriends from CA, all now in UT... living close but never seeing each other.
Boonie and Sarah Wilson, you know the rest of us :)
Yes, I have a uniform and I wear it!
My dad was asked to give the history of scouting and the Wilson family and he also presented David with his award, it was great... the Wilson's are an awesome family. I swear David was just in preschool, but ok he has his Eagle now, alot of the preschool kids are doing that these days going on missions, driving, going to colllege,am I getting old, nah!
David presenting Pam with her mother's pin, then he hgged her of course!
David gave 2 mentor pins one to Dad and one to his grandfather, another special (I hate to use that word, but it was) moment.
Carter sitting still?
Dad with the Wilson boys minus Jimmy still serving his mission unitl Nov?
David, Danny, and Jacob it was a fun night!
Thanks for having us:)

No comments: