CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's happening, It's REALLY Happening!

Carter sitting in Bailey's locker!
Bailey learning how to open her locker, only took her a few tries, she had a good teacher... MOM of course, I've opened a locker or two in my day, boy did that bring back memories! Glad I don't have to go back to Jr.High :) ugh!
Homeroom class #52
Another one of her classrooms, this is the class where they discover different careers I cannot remember the name?
OJ, as they call it Orem Junior High and my sassy 7th grader
getting GYM shorts, whehoo!
and a shirt won't Junior High be SOmuch fun, we'll give you some up dates after the first couple of weeks :) How much she REALLY likes it, compared to HOW EXCITED she is for it to start!
Jaguar Country, apparantly their mascot, we toured found her classes, locker, the gym and what time she has to be at the bus, which is right on the corner... which will be nice she has to leave about the same time I have to leave to take the kids to school, I love perfect timing!
Bailey's locker neighbor just happened to be there learning how to, when we came up to find her locker... nice girl cannot remember her name,and Bailey had a much easieer time picking it up, thelocker thing... but, as we all know Bailey is BRILLIANT!
JUNIOR HIGH HERE WE COME!

No comments: