CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Oceanside

I am not sure what this photo arrangement is called... but? Anyways, here is a peek at our trip to CA. MOst events I forgot my camera, of course!



We enjoyed our visit to Oceanside, the first couple of days in Wildomar it was in the upper 80's and 90's, holy cow, considering we drove down through a snow storm... we enjoyed the weather, although we were not prepared for a nearly 60 degree variance in weather! The beach was a wonderful escape, so we went to our favorite spot in Oceanside, Bailey spent most of her time in the water (which was FREEZING, btw) the others loved the waves as well, but I think Carter loved digging in the sand the best! What a SPRING BREAK treat!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh how I miss the beach! Looks like you took advantage of all that California has to offer!

Jodi Leishman said...

We loved the beach too. We need to go more often.