
I know this is confusing, but as Imentioned in the Oceanside post I forgot my camera, ALOT! Maria's (Jared's wife) sister Vicki had a baby shower for her on Saturday and I forgot my camera... these were some of the favors, I could have even taken pictrues when Maria was going through all her new PINK dresses and bows for baby Gwen due to arrive the end of May. (Maria swears she will not be here until June, the boys were both late... we will see?)

They had these bejeweled rings and tiaras on the tables for decor, and Sydney of course had to get one for every finger on her hands :)

Even though Sydney is darling, I am kicking myself the food looked great, the decor was fabulous and we got to catch up with most of our CA girlfriends! We got to go to another shower for Jen Brennan on Monday, at the Palomar park (I know! Parks in Wildomar, things have changed!) Forgot the camera again, we got to see more friends and their kids who have all grown SO MUCH! We had not been back since we moved 8 months ago... other things I did not take pictures of, but we did: visit to Gma Moore and her new place, visit to Gma Ferguson and a walk around the gardens where she lives, Tanner's Baseball game, a trip to the mall (for Bailey's bday) with 12 kids (don't ask... yes it was bad:), dinner with a former co-worker of David's at Claim Jumper, 2 trips to In-and-Out (yummy) sleeping on a double bed for 6 days (we slept in the 5th wheel at mom and dads) get together with CA Moore family (Gma, Schauers, Kellers Grosdidiers, Della and Leishmans, who were in CA also, that really confused Carter) loads of family dinners and play dates with friends! So much fun, lots of heat and even a couple of 75 degree days, gotta love CA sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment