CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dallin is a WEBELO Scout...

Papa took Dallin to the Scout office to get him what he needed for his Webelos/Scout uniform, he is all out fitted: hat, belt buckle, neckerchief, book and all!
Colors too!
New Council, New Pack number - wow mom that was FAST getting everything on there...
YOU ARE AWESOME!
Dallin wanted a back shot too, the shirt is huge... but I remember when his cub shirt was huge too, sniff sniff, they grow so fast! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU DALLIN :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Handsome Dallin! You're growing up SO fast!!

Nicole said...

Wow! I can't believe we have boys that are Weblos! Darren turned 10 in Oct and I'm currently the Weblos leader. It's such a fun program. Dallin looks great in his new duds!

Jodi Leishman said...

Awesome Dallin!! You're getting old.

P.S. Cute blog look.