CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

BIGGEST LOSER COUPLES!

First of all, let me just tell you, I hate this picture taken on Christmas Day 2007! And because I hate it so much, that is why I posted it as a BEFORE and NEVER AGAIN picture!
Family and friends this post to let you know about the challenge David and I taking for the new year! Second of all we are reality TV junkies and we REALLY want to be on THE AMAZING RACE someday, but before we can even apply for that adventure (we don't really want to be the FAT couple with 5 kids from Spanish Fork, UT) we have to be THE BIGGEST LOSERS! Another one of our favorite shows, we watch as people are tortured and how they excel and how they LOSE! So, when the new season started last night we accepted THE MILLION POUND MATCH UP Challenge. http://www.biggestloser.msn.com/ We have set a goal for a combined 250 pounds this year, and a commitment to change to a healthier lifestyle for us and for our kids! As a part of that challenge we have another blog now (in addition to, not instead of) to track our weight loss this year, it is a part of the challenge to keep this updated and the prize is a trip for 2 to the BIGGEST LOSER finale in LA! So help to KEEP US ACCOUNTABLE, one of the biggest pluses and neccesities in weight loss is EMOTIONAL SUPPORT and since I (Michelle) am an emotional eater, this is a huge hurdle to overcome! Thanks for your love and support!
http://michellemabelle73.spaces.live.com

8 comments:

Wendy said...

WOW...you guys are awesome! What a great thing to do. I totally support you 110% and will be trying to get healthier with you! Good luck!!!

debra said...

Go David & Michelle! I am WAY impressed with you and your strong desire to do this! I back you up all the way and seriously hope to lose with you guys! You're awesome!

Amy said...

You guys are amazing! I look forward to watching your blog as the year progresses. What an awesome thing to do for yourselves and your family! We support you!!!!!

Jodi Leishman said...

WOW, That's AWESOME!!! Keep us posted on your progress.

This will change your life.

Good luck - You can do it!!

Ruth Ann said...

We all need to be healthier -- and your are taking a first huge step -- go guys!!! We will have healthier treats this year -- we all need them. Good luck!!

Erin said...

We are watching Biggest Loser and making changes to. Those invisble pounds on the marriage certificate are starting to weigh us down. Think thin, and stay strong!! Love you.

g said...

You guys are awesome! I'll so be joining you when this baby is born!

Donna Schauers said...

Congrats on making a commitment. I'd love to hear what recipes you find -- I too would like to look like my wedding picture! Stay strong!!