
Don't we look GREAT?

Working to return to our former selves, or close to it :)

Sad, that I was skinnier prego with Bailey - ARGH!

And even after she was born, HOT (tired) Momma -
July 4th, 1996 @ Mike and Jo's BBQ

Before we said I DO, so happy and skinny together - THESE PICS motivate us!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! You guys look like teenagers in those pictures! :) Fun motivational pictures!!
Fun pictures! I need to find more motivation pictures for me...you guys are inspiring!!!!
Michelle, Nice to hear from you! I had heard you guys had moved how are you enjoying Utah? Steve loved the elk pic. Your family is adorable and I hear ya about body BK, you're just never the same!
Hey Michelle, I love this new to me blogging thing. It makes it so easy to keep in touch. I enjoy viewing your family escapades. Good luck with all of your goals. I try to get to the gym when I can but it's work. I gotta run right now but I will stay in touch and keep going to your blog.
Love ya!
Oh I remember all these pictures! What fun! I'm glad you posted those! Keep up the good work!
LOVE the pictures! Some of them are a walk down memory lane for me, too, lol!
Post a Comment