CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Snow ~ Every post won't be about snow, I promise - Maybe :)

We went to the $1 movie (I love Utah:) and it was a little rainy, but whe we came out it was snowing like crazy! We got out to the car and our "bat Mickey" antenna ball was covered with snow, cute - but too early! It should be our turkey MIckey or Santa Mickey - Anyways, I love the white stuff, even though it is cold - we got more over night, so much fun!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm just grateful that this snow melts quickly!!! It is pretty, though.

debra said...

I love the snow posts and I can almost guarantee that we'll all be posting lots of them this winter!

I also LOVE the snow-covered Mickey bat... so fun!

jillian said...

It's exciting...I know...especially after being in sunny So. CA all those years. I was the same way when we first moved away over 5 years ago....actually I still get excited and Jeff teases me that I get more excited than the kids do. He's right though!

Jodi Leishman said...

WOW!! We never even saw a flake. What a fun surprise.

Jodi Leishman said...

Don't mind me.... I've been trying to limit my blog reading by only once a week. I was thinking the snow was this weekend. We didn't even get rain. Then I remembered my boys sitting at the BYU game last Saturday night in a snow storm.

g said...

I miss the snow! I tagged you. Check out my blog :)