CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Teacher Development Day @ Canyon View Park

The highlight of our excursion to the park was when we were driving and Dallin spotted 4 deer, just nibbling on the shrubbery around the park!
Bailey and Peyton enjoying a swing after lunch.
Here is another one of the deer we saw... We sat and watched them for a while, I was wishing I had my good camera and not just my phone :(
Dallin on the swingset - Bailey had made us a lunch of PB&J, carrots w/ ranch, apples, Sunchips and lemonade... we sat at the picnic tables and enjoyed the fall day!
Silly Sydney!
Carter is so cute, he loves to climb and slide and swing and twirl -
all favorites of my favorite 2 year old!
Our five darlings - Teacher Development Day gave them a day off, to spend playing at the park. (of course after they got the Family Room clean, bribery helps!)


4 comments:

Wendy said...

WOW!!! What a way to spend your day off from school! Looks like it was a lot of fun!!!

Jodi Leishman said...

We love teacher prep days. So fun! Maybe I should have Bailey pack me a lunch. It sounds yummy!

Ruth Ann said...

Good eye Dallin - Grandpa says - keep looking for those deer!!

Nicole said...

Gotta love days off school! Fun! I can't believe the change in weather from your beautiful day off til your next post of snow! Wow!